It’s now been a few days that you’ve been practicing the mantra, Hello. I Hear You. I Love You, from Pt 1 of my blog here.
You will have noticed that after practicing it for a while, you’ve moved into a space where you are beginning to question the truth of these thoughts.
You might now be asking, “where did this belief come from? Do I really believe this about myself?”
Chances are you’re beginning to open up a dialogue with yourself around the worthiness of these thoughts – and that’s PERFECT!
You are moving into a place of choice.
You have established awareness around what thoughts you can choose to think.
You can choose to think negatively of yourself, OR you can now chose to CREATE a NEW belief that’s inspired and positive!
I am not enough, turns into I AM enough!
I am not good enough, turns into I AM good enough.
See what we’ve done there? Flipped it on its head!
It is in the place of awareness we can create change. AWARENESS = CHANGE = TRANSFORMATION
Now when you hear your old belief, practice inserting your new one.
For the next few days practice your mantra whenever you can.
I use this example of enough-ness as, as I shared with you in Pt 1, this used to be my old belief system that I operated by.
My workouts were fueled by it, my Party nights were subconsciously fueled it. The Body Building Competition I competed in was absolutely fueled by it!
It takes dedication & practice to chose to change your thoughts, but you CAN DO IT!
Be gentle with yourself, and give yourself the space you need to notice how you feel around this belief shift. You are changing something on a cellular level, something that has been embedded within you for some time. Remember how I shared the connection of this old belief with your digestive system and the potential issues or imbalances you might experience? Well, remember this belief change will be shifting all the way down into your physical system.
What you may feel at first as you change your beliefs;
– It is normal to insert your new belief, and re-hear your old programming speak back. Continue repeating your new belief.
– You may notice your breath change as you allow the shift. Notice any sighing, even yawning – allow these – in fact – welcome these energy shifts.
– If you need to cry, CRY girlfriend, if you feel frustrated, allow it. If there’s anger, journal, express it! Allow whatever emotions are surfacing, to surface.
Tools you can use through this process;
– Continue repeating your new belief.
– Give yourself space to observe your emotions & changing breath. Have some quiet time at home, on your own, and if that’s not possible, head out into Nature, sit next to a tree, and feel it’s strong grounded energies support you to let go of the pain that you’ve been holding onto to.
– Write/Journal, get out in Nature, talk to a friend, move your body – Yoga/Tai Chi/Chi Gong/Walking…
It’s time to let go of the old, to welcome in the new.
Back when I was taking myself through this process, I used to cry my eyes out! I spent evenings laying on the floor in a mess, my diaries were filled with words that circled my mind, and my bedroom was a mass of artwork that was an expression of my inner changes.
Do whatever you need to, and remember, I am here if you need support. Drop me a message in the comments to let me know how you’re going.
Sending unconditional love & hugs to you dear one. xo
Stay tuned for Pt 3 – the Transformation.